Registered Charity Number 1161587
Winning Ticket Number for Indian Scout raffle 2017/18
Well Done to
Mr A Turner
BBRF Indian Scout Raffle
Raffle Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the draw.
1.Participation in the British Biker Relief Foundation ---- Indian Scout Raffle costs £5 per entry.
2. Profits from this raffle will support the work of the British Biker Relief Foundation (BBRF). Registered charity: (1161587)
3. The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents aged 16 and over (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation).
4. It is an offence for raffle entries to be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16, they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize.
5. Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque payable to the BBRF, by credit/debit card via our online secure payment system, through carefully selected associates or by cash at one of our stands sold by BBRF official representatives.
6. Charity Aid Foundation vouchers or those funded by Give As You Earn accounts cannot be used as payment for raffle tickets.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
8. The closing date for postal & website entries is 25th of March 2018. Late entries will be treated as a donation to the BBRF.
9. The draw will take place on the weekend of the 6th May 2018. Winning entries will be randomly drawn in the presence of at least two witnesses.
Prizes are as follows:
( No cash prize equivalent can or will be offered for any and all prizes including the first prize.)
First prize: An Indian Scout 60, colour may vary to bike shown.
10. The winners will be notified within one week after the draw by telephone, email or by post where a telephone number is not available
11. A list of the winner's names, counties and winning numbers will be posted on our website and on social media. To request a winner's list by post, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “BBRF Raffle Winners”, To the registered charity address posted on the contact page of this website.
12. Winners agree for the BBRF to use their names , interviews and photographs in publicity for the BBRF. Winners will be asked to provide a photograph or to be photographed / filmed and interviewed & to provide a quote about winning in order to help the BBRF promote future fundraising draws.
13.The Winner of the main prize will be asked to collect the First prize in person and to arrange all insurances, transportation and be responsible for any costs incurred in doing so.
14. For all online entries there will be a p@p charge of £0.75p by completeing your purchase through our checkout system you agree to this charge. Please normally allow up to 28 working days for delivery, in exceptional circumstances delivery may take longer.
GambleAware is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counseling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gambleaware.org.uk
ALL FINAL TICKETS PURCHASED*
HAVE NOW BEEN POSTED BY ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS , EXCEPT FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ON THE 8TH 9TH & 10TH OF FEBUARY THEY WILL NOW BE POSTED ON THE 19/03/18
IF ANYONE HAS NOT RECIEVED THEM BY 22/03/18 PLEASE CONTACT RAFFLE@BBRF.CO.UK FOR COMFORMATION
Well Done to
Mr A Turner